Wednesday, May 23, 2007

my best suprise

One Year

Where are You?

So, I really think umbrellas are adorable. I took these pictures a couple days ago, but decided I'd just go ahead and edit them and post them. You can never fail with a picture of nature. Simplicity never fails.

I'm off to California in one day! The anticipation is killing me. The possibilities for amazing things to capture will be unbelievalbe.

Yay for my brother getting married! and living in California! :)


iTunes: Joshua Radin

6 comments:

Anna said...

Sounds like you will ahve a great trip and I look forward to seeing your images! I like these a lot Sarah. And I can hear Joshua Radin in the background which makes them even better! :) Nice choice.

Anna said...

Sorry *have*.....

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, these are great images. I love the rich colors.

I hope you have a good trip to California. My oldest is heading there also in a few days.

You are doing great work as I look over your last few pictures. I look forward to your posts. Thanks for sharing with us.

Cris said...

Love your pictures, Mike sent me here, this last one particularly is my favorite.

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Cool images.

Looking forward to your "Cali" shots.

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

have fun In California and the brolly's cute!!! :)