Monday, March 19, 2007

I'm Not Seventeen


I'm starting to realize how much jealousy is more dangerous than any other emotion. It's something that I never really had a problem with until this past year. I think I'll be fine though.
I always am.

I've been kind of in a strange mood the past couple of days. There are various reasons as to why, but I think the biggest was how I've become ignorant to how great it is really spending time thinking. I've neglected thinking for a while. "Deep thinking," that is. The weather was great, so I decided to just take a walk outside and I took a few pictures. listened to OWEN of course. As depressing as Mike Kinsella's music is, it never ceases to calm me and my thoughts down.

I also find it really interesting how you can make decisions and feel so confident about them, and then suddenly doubt them. Kind of makes you wonder....

P.S. I don't drink or smoke, so that last picture was kind of taken to show how I feel about it. They're nothing more than just garbage to me.


iTunes: OWEN

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

woman these pictures remind me of a hick state, aka nascar
nice though creative with the mail box. i like how you have the flag up. was that a shadow of the flag?
it's either dirt or a shadow.

Where was the flash located?

aphotoinhand said...

Haha... I can see what you mean about the "hick state" thing. lol

And I believe that would be the flag's dust. :D

The flash was above the camera lens. I'm not great with camera terms, but let's just go with that, haha. :)

Anonymous said...

Thinking is good. I can spend a whole day just starring at squirells in the fen.

some garbage is treasure.

"Demons to some, Angels to others"(quote from Hellraiser 1)

Still...my pseudo-lenten fast from alcohol and ciggerettes has begun, and so far so good. I'm sick, so that helps.

HURRAY FOR CAMERAS!!

aphotoinhand said...

You're doing lent...?

Great choice on ceasing those habits. Best of luck to you, my friend!

Anna said...

Garbage is right. :)

Great pics...I like the mailbox.