Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Future's Never Looked So Beautiful



I've been doing a bad job with posting; I apologize.

My gosh, it was so muddy today! But... probably the best day of weather so far this year!

And yes, I am indeed pigeon toed... :/

-

The past couple of days have been extremely eventful. This past weekend was definitely one of the best weekends of my life. I was in the city on Saturday and I must say that was my most favorite visit, ever.

I have some pretty incredible people in my life. Particularly this one person.

I can't wait till I'm living in the city next year.


iTunes: Mum

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

terrible job on posting.. unacceptable. I demand a new post ever hour!

aphotoinhand said...

Haha... oh, shush!

brock lucas rovenstine said...

heh, it weird that you guys know each other now. Good, but weird.s

aphotoinhand said...

Haha, yeah it is weird. All thanks to you, Brock! :)

Anna said...

I was starting to wonder! :) I like that last tree pic you did. Very cool.

aphotoinhand said...

Thanks Anna! :)

flash5 said...

The bottom tree picture is quite amazing.